Override default email options of Worpdress
Needed to have customized sender name and email address
- Install the plugin and activate it.
- After installation a menu (Email Options) will be added to the admin menu.
- The tab General Settings have options to
- Change from email address( change the default email from which email is send)
- Change from email name( change from email name)
- Filter the 404 error page.
- Disable "wptexturize" function for page title
- Show generation time (display time taken to generate page and memory consumed)
- Remove Settings (to reset/remove the settings saved on plugin deactivation).
- The tab Extra Settings have options to set some advance properties/filters:-
- Sets the Sender email (Return-Path) of the message. If not empty, will be sent via -f to sendmail or as 'MAIL FROM' in smtp mode.
- Sets the email address that a reading confirmation will be sent.
- The tab Test Email has options to send the test email to any email to see the settings are working right or not.